Parenting Time

Parenting Time

More than 40 Years of Emphasis in Legal Issues of the Family; including Parenting Time cases in Yamhill County, State of Oregon.

Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C. will strive to achieve the best outcome for every client by providing zealous legal representation through reasoned, logical, informed, effective advocacy.

At Larry K. Gray & Associates P.C., the emphasis and focus are to provide sound advice, top quality document preparation, and/or reasoned advocacy for our client. We strive to provide professional, timely, and cost-effective results to meet the client’s legal concerns. Our proficiency, effectiveness, and integrity have earned us a reputation as one of Yamhill County’s premier lawyers.

Larry K Gray & Associates, PC

At times, you may find yourself in situations or with problems that you cannot resolve on your own. Our legal counseling is designed to assist you and your family with courtesy and respect in such difficult periods. Knowledgeable advice acquired from decades of legal experience can help you formulate a course of action to free yourself from a complex legal maze. We do not represent banks, insurance companies, governmental agencies, or large corporations; our clients are individuals and families seeking help with legal problems they encounter in this increasingly complex world.

Larry K Gray & Associates, PC

"A Family Law Lawyer"

Call for Consultation
(503) 538-1350
404 East First Street, Newberg, OR 97132
Free Parking

Larry K Gray & Associates, PC can answer your questions and help you with Divorce, Child Custody, Parenting Time, Child Support, Property and Debt Division, and Spousal Support Issues.  

Larry K Gray & Associates, PC

Judges encourage and prefer parents to mutually agree to a parenting schedule that works for the parents and child(ren). If the parents are unable to agree to a parenting time schedule, Oregon has a mandatory court-sponsored mediation program to assist parents in their efforts to reach a parenting agreement.

The typical parenting time for a non-custodial parent is every other weekend, alternating holidays, and approximately one-half of the school summer vacation.

Some courts in Oregon have supplemental local court rules defining in detail a presumptive parenting schedule for the non-custody parent. The parents can mutually agree to a parenting schedule which restricts or expands the parenting time set forth in the supplemental local court rules. If a parent does not like the presumptive parenting schedule and the parents are unable to reach an agreement, each parent can present evidence to a judge as to why it is in the best interest of the child to restrict or expand the parenting time.

After a custodial and parenting time arrangement is rendered to a Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage, life has a way of changing. If a custodial or non-custodial parent needs to move out of the area creating an inconvenient distance for the parenting time, some of the supplemental local court rules provide for a long distance parenting time schedule.

An experienced family law lawyer can give you a better understanding of your options and the potential outcome of a parenting time issue.

More than 40 years of helping people with child custody and parent time issues have given us the experience, knowledge, understanding, and advocacy skills to adapt our legal representation according to the needs of each individual case - whether it's negotiating the terms of a joint custody arrangement or a difficult nasty child custody trial.

For a knowledgeable, experienced, and cost-effective
Child Custody and Parenting Time Attorney, contact
Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C. Larry K. Gray has been helping clients for more than 40 years.

Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C.
404 East First Street
Newberg, Oregon
Phone: (503) 538-1350

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice regarding your particular legal problem, and the presentation of this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship will only exist after a mutual agreement to establish an attorney-client relationship.