Long Term Care and Medicaid

More than 40 Years of Elder Law, Long-Term Care, Medicaid, Income Cap Trust Practice in Yamhill County, Washington County, Clackamas County, Marion County, and Polk County, State of Oregon.

Larry K. Gray & Associates P.C. will strive to achieve the best outcome for every client through reasoned, logical, informed, effective advocacy.

At Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C., the emphasis and focus are to provide sound advice, top quality document preparation, and/or reasoned advocacy for our client. We strive to provide professional, timely, and cost-effective results to meet the client’s legal concerns. Our proficiency, effectiveness, and integrity have earned us a reputation as one of Yamhill County’s premier lawyers.

At times, you may find yourself in situations or with problems that you cannot resolve on your own. Our legal counseling is designed to assist you and your family with courtesy and respect in such difficult periods. Knowledgeable advice acquired from decades of legal experience can help you formulate a course of action to free yourself from a complex legal maze. We do not represent banks, insurance companies, governmental agencies, or large corporations; our clients are individuals and families seeking help with legal problems they encounter in this increasingly complex world.

Larry K. Gray & Associates, PC

"An Elder
Law Lawyer"

Call for

404 East First Street
Newberg, Oregon
Free Parking

Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C. welcomes clients from within and outside the State of Oregon who need to investigate, review documents, obtain advice, and/or manage the personal condition and financial affairs of an older family member within Yamhill County, Washington County, Clackamas County, Marion County, or Polk County in the State of Oregon. We will make efforts to accommodate and assist you with the legal difficulties associated with helping an elderly spouse, parent, father, mother, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, or other family member living with you or living a long distance away.

Everyone wants to live at home as long as possible. However, medical problems can limit a persons’ ability to go home from the hospital. The level of care needed cannot be adequately provided at home. A recovery period in a rehabilitation facility may be necessary, and then an extended stay in an assisted living arrangement. Medicare will cover some, but limited, expenses incurred in a rehabilitation facility, but will not cover an extended stay in an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities can vary in costs, but clearly the monthly expense will probably exceed the cost of living at home. The costs vary with the level of medical and physical care required. When the person starts consuming personal resources to meet these assisted living expenses, the person and his/her family need to seek financial and legal advice for planning to meet these expenses. Medicaid is available for those who meet medical and financial eligibility requirements. Waiting until the money runs out is probably too late for optimum plans - start the discussion and planning early.

If you or a family member lack physical mobility, an appointment with our lawyer at your home, assisted living or care facility can probably be arranged for an elder law and/or estate planning consultation. The geographical locations for the out-of-office appointment can be within most of Yamhill County, most of Washington County, the western portion of Clackamas County, and the northwestern portion of Marion County. If you call, we will be glad to discuss the options for an initial consultation appointment at your location.

For a knowledgeable, experienced, and cost-effective
Elder Law and Power of Attorney Lawyer, contact
Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C. Larry K. Gray has
been helping clients for more than 40 years.

Larry K. Gray & Associate, P.C.
404 East First Street
Phone: (503) 538-1350
Newberg, Oregon 97132

Larry K Gray & Associates, PC

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice regarding your particular legal problem, and the presentation of this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship will only exist after a mutual agreement to establish an attorney-client relationship.