Emphasis in Legal
 Issues of the Family
Your Subtitle text

Health Care Decisions | Larry Gray | 503-538-1350 | Advance Directive | Health Care Representative


Health Care Decisions


More than 36 Years of Elder Law Practice in Yamhill County, Washington County,  Clackamas County, Marion County, and Polk County, State of Oregon.

Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C.  will strive to achieve the best outcome for every client through reasoned, logical, informed, effective advocacy.

At Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C., the emphasis and focus are to provide sound advice, top quality document preparation, and/or reasoned advocacy for our client. We strive to provide professional, timely, and cost-effective results to meet the client’s legal concerns. Our proficiency, effectiveness, and integrity have earned us a reputation as one of Yamhill County’s premier lawyers.

At times, you may find yourself in situations or with problems that you cannot resolve on your own. Our legal counseling is designed to assist you and your family with courtesy and respect in such difficult periods. Knowledgeable advice acquired from decades of legal experience can help you formulate a course of action to free yourself from a complex legal maze. We do not represent banks, insurance companies, governmental agencies, or large corporations; our clients are individuals and families seeking help with legal problems they encounter in this increasingly complex world. 
Larry K. Gray & Associates, PC

"An Elder
  Law Lawyer"

Call for

(503) 538-1350

404 East First Street
 Newberg, Oregon
Free Parking

arry K. Gray & Associates, P.C. welcomes clients from within and outside the State of Oregon who need to investigate, review documents, obtain advice, and/or manage the personal condition and financial affairs of an older family member within Yamhill County, Washington County, Clackamas County, Marion County, or Polk County in the State of Oregon. We will make efforts to accommodate and assist with the difficulties associated with helping a father, mother, or other older family member from long distance.

Many individuals have an opinion as to what medical treatments he or she should receive as death approaches. The State of Oregon has adopted a written form entitled Advance Directive to Physicians which allows a person to give some direction as to the level of medical treatment they want in their final days. The Advance Directive to Physicians also provides a method for naming a Health Care Representative for when a person is unable to make his or her own medical decisions.

Another method of providing for instructions as to the level of medical treatment to be provided by emergency medical service providers is called a POLST - Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment. The POLST declaration, signed by the person and his or her physician, is normally left in a visible place where emergency medical service providers can become aware of the instructions. Oregon has also established an electronic POLST Registry which enables first responders and providers to call from the field and be informed of a patient's POLST orders.

If you or a family member lack physical mobility, an appointment with our lawyer at your home, assisted living or care facility can probably be arranged for an elder law and/or estate planning consultation. The geographical locations for the out-of-office appointment can be within most of Yamhill County, most of Washington County, the western portion of Clackamas County, and the northwestern portion of Marion County. If you call, we will be glad to discuss the options for an initial consultation appointment at your location.

For a knowledgeable, experienced, and cost-effective
Elder Law and Estate Planning attorney,
Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C.    Larry K. Gray
has been helping clients for more than 36 years.

Larry K. Gray & Associate, P.C.

404 East First Street                          Phone: (503) 538-1350

Newberg, Oregon
Fax: (503) 538-6957

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice regarding your particular legal problem, and the presentation of this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship will only exist after a mutual agreement to establish an attorney-client relationship.

Overview of Website Pages for Areas of Practice:

Family Law                 Elder Law                 Estates             Real Estate Law      Business Law

Divorce                             Power of Attorney         Wills & Trust      Selling
Uncontested Divorce        Health Care Decisions   Small Estate        Buying
Contested Divorce            Conservatorship             Probate                Earnest Money
Child Custody                   Guardianship                 Will Contest        Lease Option
Parenting Time                 Medicaid                        Estate Planning   Commercial Lease
Child Support                                                          Avoid Probate     Boundary Dispute
Property Division                                                    Simple Will
Spousal Support                                                      Wills
Grandparent Rights                                                 Trusts
                                                                                 Decedent's Estate

Attorney | Attorneys | Lawyer | Lawyers | Law Office | Law Firm | Legal Services

Geographical areas, Oregon Counties and Cities, wherein Larry K. Gray & Associates, P.C. provides legal services as an Elder Law, Guardianship, and/or Conservatorship Lawyer:

Yamhill County, Elder Law, Guardianship, and/or Conservatorship Lawyer:

Elder Law Attorney Newberg Oregon 97132, and the surrounding areas of Dundee Oregon 97115, Yamhill Oregon 97148, and Carlton Oregon 97111; Elder Law Attorney McMinnville Oregon 97128, and the surrounding areas of Lafayette Oregon 97127, Dayton Oregon 97114, Amity Oregon 97101, Sheridan Oregon 97378, Willamina Oregon 97396, and Grand Ronde Oregon 97347.

Washington County, Oregon Elder Law, Guardianship, and/or Conservatorship Lawyer:

Elder Law Attorney Sherwood Oregon 97140, and the surrounding areas of King City
Oregon 97224, and Tualatin Oregon 97062; Elder Law Attorney Beaverton Oregon 97007, and the surrounding area of Tigard Oregon 97223; Elder Law attorney Hillsboro Oregon 97123, and the surrounding area of Cornelius Oregon 97113, Forest Grove 97116, North Plains 97133, Banks Oregon 97106, and Gaston Oregon 97119.

Clackamas County, Oregon Elder Law, Guardianship, and/or Conservatorship Lawyer:

Elder Law Attorney Wilsonville Oregon 97070, and the surrounding areas of Canby Oregon 97013, Aurora Oregon 97002, and Molalla Oregon 97038; Elder Law Attorney Lake Oswego Oregon 97035, and the surrounding areas of West Linn Oregon 97068, and Tualatin Oregon 97062; Elder Law Attorney Oregon City Oregon 97045, and the surrounding areas of Gladstone Oregon 97027, and Damascus Oregon 97089.

 Marion County, Oregon Elder Law, Guardianship, and/or Conservatorship Lawyer:

Elder Law Attorney Woodburn Oregon 97071, and the surrounding areas of St. Paul Oregon 97137, Donald Oregon 97002, Hubbard Oregon 97032, and Gervais Oregon 97026; Elder Law Attorney Keizer Oregon 97303, and the surrounding areas of Brooks Oregon 97303, Silverton Oregon 97381, and Mt. Angel Oregon 97362: Elder Law Attorney Salem Oregon 97301 97302 97396, and the surrounding areas of Stayton Oregon 97383, Aumsville Oregon 97325, Sublimity Oregon 97385, Turner Oregon 97392, and Jefferson Oregon 97352.

Polk County, Oregon Elder Law, Guardianship, and/or Conservatorship Lawyer:

Elder Law Attorney Dallas Oregon 97338, and the surrounding areas of Fall City Oregon 97344, Rickreall Oregon 97371, Sheridan Oregon 97378, Willamina Oregon 97396, and Grand Ronde Oregon 97347; Elder Law Attorney West Salem Oregon 97304, and the surrounding areas of Monmouth Oregon 97361, and Independence Oregon 97351.

Website Builder